Home Buying Information
Before you begin your task as buyer:
- Find a lender you are comfortable with and explore your lowest cost options. I can refer you to someone if needed.
- Get pre-approved by your lender or several lenders. Knowing your price range before you begin looking will save time by narrowing your search and keep you from the disappointment of liking homes you cannot purchase.
- Determine your requirements in a home; style, location, size, price, etc. This information will be used to search homes that match your criteria.
- Establish a time line for your purchase. Looking too soon will only add frustration to your process.
- If you need to sell your home before you purchase, get it listed as soon as possible.
What I will do:
- Find homes that match your criteria.
- Discuss the benefits and draw backs of each potential home compared to your criteria.
- Obtain relevant information on taxes, local ordinances, or restrictions in your selected areas.
- Handle all paperwork and negotiations.
- Explain and provide copies of all signed documents.
- Assist you through the entire process by handling detailed work, providing you referrals to lenders, inspectors and other helpful professionals, as well as accompany you to the closing. It is my job to answer any questions you may have and keep you informed every step of the way.